We Provide Help with Most Legal Documents
LDA – Elaine Albright – The Best Legal Document Assistant Help in Nevada, Placer, Yolo, Yuba & Sacramento Counties in California
- Have you heard of a LDA before? Right, most people haven’t. A LDA is a non- Attorney who may complete your documents with your specific directions as the client. I cannot give you legal advice and I may not be your representative in Court. I can give you attorney approved Informational brochures and other information to guide you through the services for self-help and areas of the Law. Our specialty is Evictions, Unlawful Detainers, Judgments, Garnishment of Wages and Small Claims, however we do offer other services as well.
- If my line is busy or I am in an area where there may not be phone service, please leave me a message either on my phone for quicker response or you may Leave a message below. Please include your phone number where I may reach you, an email address and information regarding the type issue with which you need legal self-help services. I will provide you with information on your area of legal self-help services. I can provide you with information and Legal Document Assistance on the following areas of law:
- Small Claims Actions
- Judgments and Wage Garnishments
- Evictions/Unlawful Detainers
- Mobile Notary
- Loan Signings
- Process Server
- CSC (Corporations) Service of Process
- Power of Attorney
- Secretary of State Filing
- Court Filings
- Research County Recorder Records
- Research Court Records
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- If you are interested in buying Legal Shield, I am also an Independent Associate. Legal Shield provides legal advice and much more for approximately $20 a month depending on the plan which you choose. Visit www.LegalShield.com/hub/DAlbright to learn more or to purchase a Legal Shield Membership.
An LDA also known as a Legal Document Assistant is a non-attorney who completes documents at the specific direction of their client. As a Legal Document Assistant, I cannot give legal advice and I cannot represent you in a court of Law. What I can do is provide you with attorney approved written informational brochures on different areas of self-help services and areas of Law. My specialties in Small Claims, Evictions/Unlawful Detainers and Enforcement of Judgments benefits you as I can assist you with the forms necessary to be completed to save you frustration by having them completed correctly the first time.
LDA Help Best Sacramento © Copyright 2014 - 2018